Download Epson Perfection V330 Photo Driver FREE – The scanner has a somewhat uncommon style, with a curved leading narrowing to the left and action at the front, offering 4 control switches. Epson Perfection V330 Photo Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
The scanner lid opens up sidewards from delegated ideal, and originals for scanning are uncommonly laid down with their leading sides towards the scanner’s front. The cover has extending hinges so that the scanner can deal with bound originals, such as publications and books.
Epson Perfection V330 Photo Driver
Epson Perfection V330 Photo Review
The 4 control buttons are for power, copy, e-mail, and PDF production, and also each of these is connected right into the suitable parts of the software package Epson supplies. Just to the right of the controls, at the front of the appropriate side of the scanner, are outlets for low-voltage power and also USB link.
As a result of the openness adapter, the scanner can not be escaped USB alone. Still, it’s an embarrassment the sockets are positioned right at the front, as the cable televisions have to diminish the side of the scanner instead of linking unobtrusively at the back.
There’s no lock to the scanner head carrier. However, it does not seem to come to any damage when being transported. The Perfection V330 Image utilizes a CCD sensing unit as well as white LEDs for lighting, which suggests it has no warm-up period to mention, though, as we’ll see, this doesn’t make it that quick off the mark when scanning.
Epson supplies a strong collection of support software for this scanner, including Arc MediaImpression for media house cleaning and ABBYY FineReader Sprint for Optical Character Recognition (OCR). This is an excellent general-purpose application for removing editable text from published web pages, and it functions directly to create a formatted Word document.
The photo handling within MediaImpression uses automated improvements such as lighting changes, redeye elimination, and improvements to skin tones. The automatic noise elimination is a little bit heavy-handed, but you can enter and make changes by hand. There’s additionally a stitching program from Arc to manage scenic views from a collection of photos.
Epson asserts 29s for an A4 color check at 600ppi, which is reasonable, considered that our A4 greyscale check at 300ppi took 32s, which was with OCR conversion right into Microsoft Word. ABBYY FineReader Sprint does well with this and taken care of to preserve font sizes and fundamental format on the test page we made use of.
It took 15s to check a 15 x 10cm color print, and the outcomes were typically good, though we did discover colors were a little lighter than from a few other gadgets we’ve made use of, and reds came through somewhat orange.
It did a great job on the MTF test, which shows how quickly the scanner can cope with modifications from black to white with a series of great parallel lines. The white background between the lines comes through virtually white, and also, there are no artifacts of halfwidth lines.
System Requirements of Epson Perfection V330 Photo
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Perfection V330 Photo Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson Perfection V330 Photo from Epson Website.