Download Epson ET-M2170 Driver FREE – The Epson EcoTank ET-M2170 is a monochrome all-in-one printer that’s a step down from the Editors’ Option ET-M3170, the flagship model in Epson’s current collection of bulk-ink makers. Both entry-level designs publish at sensible but not blazingly rapid rates and have the lowest running expenses in the customer- and small-business-grade printer business. Epson ET-M2170 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson ET-M2170 Driver
Epson ET-M2170 Review
For the $50 distinction between the ET-M2170 and the ET-M3170, you surrender an automatic file feeder (ADF), the capacity to send out and get faxes, a bigger touch-screen control panel, and a few various other much less considerable choices. If your tiny or home-based workplace doesn’t need these attributes, the ET-M2170 is a strong, a little less-expensive option.
While Epson’s recent efforts might impact the monochrome printer market, its main definition for you, the end individual, is a lot lower operational expenses. However, we’ll get to that shortly. As discussed, the ET-M2170 is a dumbed-down iteration of the ET-M3170, sans an ADF and fax functionality, and a non-touch display, shown right here.
The most significant difference between this version and its beefier brother or sister is the absence of an ADF, which badly stops the ease and efficiency aspects of the scanner. Without an ADF, you need to put each web page on the platen one by one, for two-sided pages, one side at a time.
The more web pages in your record or stack of originals, the more laborious and lengthy the scan work becomes. Considering just how much time and stress an ADF can conserve you, you must believe thoroughly regarding whether $50 is ample adequate savings to require a pass on this attribute.
While several monochrome laser AIOs come without ADFs, the higher-rated ones, such as the Editors’ Choice Canon imageClass MF269dw, Sibling’s MFC-L2750DW XL, as well as Lexmark’s MB2236adw, all have them.
The majority of higher-volume designs, however, consisting of the Editors’ Selection Canon MF424dw (300 sheets) as well as the WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 (Epson’s monochrome inkjet laser choice), not only hold more sheets of paper out of the box yet can broaden their capacity, in this instance, 900 and 830 sheets, specifically.
The ET-M2170 determines 11.9 by 14.8 by 13.7 inches (HWD) and weighs 13.7 pounds, which, due largely to the ADF, is somewhat shorter and lighter than its ET-M3170 brother or sister. The other competing designs discussed right here are a bit bigger and bulkier, yet not so much that they demolish enough additional work desk or counter space to make a huge difference. In any case, the ET-M2170’s footprint is rather prudent.
This AIO and its higher-end sibling fall short, though, is in regular monthly volume rankings. The maximum regular monthly responsibility cycle is a simple 2,000 web pages, and the advised month-to-month print quantity is 1,500 prints.
All the other makers stated here have task cycles of a minimum of 15,000 pages higher, with the Epson WF-M5799 and Canon MF424dw rated at 45,000 and also 50,000 pages, respectively. However, as you’ll see in the Reduced Can You Go area in the future, even if a printer has a high-volume rating doesn’t suggest that pushing it that hard is always practical.
System Requirements of Epson ET-M2170
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson ET-M2170 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson ET-M2170 from Epson Website.