Download Canon Pixma MX922 Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma MX922 Power Star Wireless Inkjet Workplace Done In One Printer prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in the shade at 10 ipm, and can result in an indeterminate 4.0 x 6.0-inch photo in 21 secs. Print indeterminate photos right at home using the 9600 x 2400 shade dpi. Use the automatic dual-sided print function to publish on both sides of the page and reduce your paper intake by as long as 50 percent. Canon Pixma MX922 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon Pixma MX922 Driver
Canon Pixma MX922 Review
The built-in disc tray allows your layout as well as publish your very own personalized CDs, DVDs, and also Blu rays. Its Complete HD Movie Publish attribute takes a framework from an HD flick videotaped on a compatible EOS, PowerShot, or VIXIA camera or camera and publishes it as a photo, ensuring you never miss a photo ops while firing video clip. The MX922 includes a check resolution of approximately 2400 x 4800 dpi optical. Plus, make use of the constructed-in copy feature to duplicate pictures along with files.
The Canon Pixma MX922 is an inkjet all-in-one printer that can print, copy, check, and fax. Canon’s Pixma line is developed for consumers, so medium-sized companies must look at Canon’s Maxify line or other brands for a device that can deal with high-print volumes, like the HP Officejet Pro, our leading pick for the best all-in-one printers.
One of these printer’s best stamina is its ability to print on both sides of a page immediately. This attribute, generally called automated duplexing, saves you cash on paper and also is environmentally friendly. Another handy function is its automatic paper feeder. The ADF allows you to position a multi-page record on the tray and automatically checks each web page. This is an important attribute if your office or small company does a lot of faxing.
Canon Pixma MX922: Highlight
Many printers we examined had a month-to-month duty cycle rating, which defines the number of web pages the printer can publish in a month without being harmed. However, Canon does not rate its Pixma printers because it considers them to be consumer-grade printers. The MX922 has not a problem publishing many files a day, yet if you’re printing all the time, you should look in other places daily.
You can attach to the MX922 wirelessly from a host of devices. It’s Wi-Fi made it possible for, so if you possess a cordless router, you can connect to your Wi-Fi network and print from anywhere in your residence.
This multifunction printer also supports AirPrint, which suggests Apple customers can print from their iPads, iPhones, and Macs, as long as they are linked to the same network. Android phones and tablet individuals, can download and install Canon’s totally free application as print photos from their mobile devices.
System Requirements of Canon Pixma MX922
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later
- macOS Big Sur 11.0, macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma MX922 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma MX922 from Canon Website.