Download Epson XP-820 Driver FREE – The Epson Expression Premium XP-820 Small-in-One Printer is a small inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) reputable speed, excellent image and graphics top quality, and also a wide variety of functions for both house as well as home-office usage. Epson XP-820 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson XP-820 Driver
Epson XP-820 Review
The Epson Expression Costs XP-820 Small-in-One ($ 199.99) is a portable inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) with a commendable rate as well as great graphics as well as photo top quality. It has a wide variety of attributes for both home and home-office use, though its modest paper capacity restricts it to light-duty company use.
Layout and Functions
The XP-820 prints, copies, scans, faxes, and again can do so as a standalone device. It can print onto inkjet-printable DVDs or CDs and print from or scan a USB flash drive or flash memory card. It can also check to a computer system or a network folder.
The XP-820 determines 5.4 by 15.4 by 13.4 inches (HWD) and also weighs 21.5 pounds. It has a 100-sheet primary tray and even a 20-sheet photo-paper tray that can stand up to 5-by-7-inch paper, plus a one-sheet feeder for technical writing. It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. The moderate ability of the main tray is sufficient for a house printer. However, it lacks what we would certainly take into consideration perfect for a device to serve double-duty in a house and office.
On top are a 30-page duplexing automatic paper feeder (ADF) as well as a letter-size flatbed. The front panel residences a 4.3-inch touch-screen LCD. Sideways of the trays are the memory-card port (SD, MS Duo, and CF cards are sustained), as well as a port for a USB thumb drive.
The XP-820 offers both USB and Ethernet ports. The wireless connection includes Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct, which supports a straight peer-to-peer link with a compatible gadget without the requirement for a network. The printer works with Google Cloud Print, as well as allows users to check directly to Facebook. It supports Epson Connect solutions, such as the capability to gain access to print and scan files, pictures, emails, and pages from a tablet, smart device, or computer from anywhere in the world.
It is AirPrint compatible and is likewise Mopria-certified. What AirPrint provided for printing from iOS devices, the Mopria Alliance– a charitable consortium that Epson wishes to do for Android. The XP-820 will function seamlessly with the Mopria Print Solution app and the built-in printing structure in Android v4.4 or later on, enabling Android individuals to conveniently print files, emails, images, or web pages.
System Requirements of Epson XP-820
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson XP-820 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-820 from Epson Website.