Download Epson XP-241 Driver FREE – The Epson XP-241 is an entry-level multifunction printer that can be controlled via Wi-Fi and via an Android or iPhone ( iOS ) phone. The model has its compact dimensions and technology that allows replacing only the inkless cartridge. Epson XP-241 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson XP-241 Driver
Epson XP-241 Review
Epson has a sober design in black color and compact format to add a scanner and printer in the same package. As is typical with equipment of this type, the XP 241 is not light: it is 3.9 kilos.
In measurements, the XP 241 reinforces the prospect of a more compact and exciting machine for home use. They are 39 cm wide by 30 cm deep, which means a small area on a table. The height of the printer is 14 cm.
Features and connectivity
Regarding printing, the Epson XP 241 operates with ink cartridges in an exciting system, which allows the removal of only the exhausted color. The feature differs somewhat from the standard of printers that require a complete ink change, even if only one color has run out.
XP 241 has USB or Wi-Fi connectivity and supports Windows and macOS. Installation on Linux may be possible using generic drivers.
Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to share the device on the same network – an exciting feature in offices and homes where multiple residents need the printer. Also, Epson offers an app for mobile phones to control the device from your smartphone.
Another exciting feature is the “E-mail to Print” feature. With it, the user can send an email to a unique address on his printer. The machine receives the message and prints it automatically.
Epson’s workability is up to 27 pages per minute in black ink or 15 in color ink. The maximum resolution, regardless of the ink color, reaches 5760 x 1440 dpi (dots per inch) and is sufficient for printing photos in good quality.
In cartridge yield, the machine is in line with similar options on the market. The standard black ink cartridge should handle 130 pages, while the combination of colored inks allows work on up to 240 pages. There are options for larger cartridges, which give greater autonomy, but are more expensive.
Multifunctional, the printer can function as a scanner and also produce copies directly, eliminating the need for a computer. According to Epson, the scanner that equips the XP 241 has a maximum resolution of 1200 dots per inch and a 21.6 x 29.7 cm working table – A4 size, therefore.
An exciting feature of the scanner mode is the easy scanning of documents in PDF format, archived by the printer, and Wi-Fi to devices on the network.
System Requirements of Epson XP-241
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson XP-241 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson XP-241 from Epson Website.