The TM-T88IV discovers ideal usage in high quantity retail areas, settlement stations in restaurants, or places needing fast hard copies at space temperature setups. Epson TM-T88VI Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS.
Epson TM-T88VI Driver
Epson TM-T88VI Review
Unique Qualities & Advantages:
Epson receipt printers have the option of being a tool center, allowing peripheral devices such as Epson post display screens, along with cash drawers, to connect into the rear of the printer and obtain power as well as data needed to function correctly. Removes excess cable televisions from having to be gone to the PC and also gives a cleaner look to your point of sale station.
The TM-T88IV comes out of the box with a power supply, a/c line cord, starter roll of receipt paper, as well as driver disc. 3 LEDs on the leading indicate power, essay being out, or the printer feeding paper. A buzzer is an optional function that provides an audible notification of form being out or the cutter jamming. The user interface that links the TM-T88IV to a COMPUTER is compatible, permitting simple updating if a COMPUTER is purchased and lacks the suitable user interfaces.
To identify the capabilities of the Epson TM-T88IV, we ran it with a battery of tests designed to show the ease of installment, convenience of setup, print speed, and also print top quality. Our examinations revealed the TM-T88IV to be healthy as well as easy to use invoice printer. The model made use of for the tests was part # C31C636101, which comes with a USB user interface, power supply, as well as no outer hub.
The driver setup is dealt with via Epson’s printer installment utility, as opposed to the Include Printer Wizard in the Windows Control Panel. It allows the printer to interact through an Epson print display port and guarantees print data sent out in a way that the TM-T88IV recognizes. When checking our printer, we did encounter issues after changing which port the printer was linked into, requiring us to uninstall and also reinstall the printer drivers.
Configuring the printer is reasonably straightforward, and all had within the printer chauffeur itself. Most importantly, cutting design, as well as cabinet kick, can be regulated from the motorist. It is outstanding when working with software that may not have complete receipt printer compatibility, such as web-based point of sale applications.
The print rate was quick, at virtually 8″ per second for solitary color setting, with speeds reducing for two-color mode. Though other printers in its course brag higher rates of nearly 10″ per second, the difference would be visible on exceptionally lengthy hard copies. The auto-cutter fasts as well as tidy, leaving a mild tag on the left side to link invoices as needed.
System Requirements of Epson TM-T88VI
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson TM-T88VI Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson TM-T88VI from Epson Website.