Download Epson Stylus Photo T60 Driver FREE – Epson Stylus Photo T60 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS. Discussing one of the most notable types of Epson printers is the durability and sharp print results provided by printing technology that uses waterproof ink technology.
The Epson Stylus Photo T60 Printer is also a favorite of printer users who need quality in every photo print. This Epson Stylus Photo T60 printer is again proven to have a high print speed; with a time of 90 seconds, this printer can print 34 sheets of paper.
Epson Stylus Photo T60 Driver
Epson Stylus Photo T60 Review
This printer also has a fast print speed for 4R / A4 sizes in just 12 seconds. In addition to the high print quality provided on this printer, you don’t need to worry about the ink used quickly because the printing technology is equipped with ink-saving technology, so it is more efficient even though the print is High Quality. Having an economical printer size is also an attraction in itself to make placing this printer anywhere easier.
Interestingly, the Epson Stylus Photo T60 Printer is equipped with several components and specs that can be said to be quite complete, capable of features, and a more compact form compared to other printers. Also, the Epson Stylus Photo T60 has a large ink tank and makes it easy for users to see the volume of ink remaining or still a lot / little.
System Requirements of Epson Stylus Photo T60
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Stylus Photo T60 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson Stylus Photo T60 from Epson Website.