Download Epson L380 Scanner Driver FREE – Epson L380 Scanner Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux OS. Epson lately released its all-new L380 printer in India. Part of the firm’s intake printer line-up, the Epson L380, is targeted at little and average businesses, in addition to office environments.
Declaring to be an ultra-low expense printing solution, the L380 is a multi-functional gadget that includes a variety of connection attributes, consisting of printing from smart devices and cloud storage services.
Epson L380 Scanner Driver
Epson L380 Scanner Review
Evaluating regarding 4.4 kg, the Epson L380 is a bit on the larger side. It has a matte-finished box-like framework as well as features a cover that has to raise to scan/copy papers. Is something we have seen in almost all the multi-function printers (MFP). The input paper tray sits at the back. It features a separate ink box on the right-hand man side, offering easier accessibility.
The front panel residences the Epson logo design, as well as just listed below it are four buttons that can be used to access all standard capabilities. Starting with the power switch, the next two buttons are used for selecting in between grayscale as well as color copies, while the last control is utilized for stopping the currently-active operation.
Likewise, the middle two switches can be made use of to check and also conserve documents as PDFs on the COMPUTER. Below all of this, there’s a multi-stage retracting output paper tray.
Epson L380 does not have a cordless connection and gets in touch with the COMPUTER via USB 2.0. Although we would’ve wireless connectivity yet since the printer is likely to stay at one location, it’s not that much of a problem either.
To start with the Epson L380, you first have to mount the printer’s vehicle drivers on the computer. You can obtain them either from Epson’s website or from the installation disc that features the printer. It has an optimum print resolution of 5760×1440 (maximized) dpi.
The printer supports all basic paper sizes such as 3.5″x5″, 4″x 6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, 8.5″x11″, A4, A6 and also A5, among others. It can print theoretically up to a maximum of 8.5×44-inches in dimension.
System Requirements of Epson L380 Scanner
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L380 Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson L380 Scanner from Epson Website.