Download Epson ES-50 Driver FREE – Epson ES-50 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS. Of the many mobile scanners that Epson makes, the Labor force ES-50 is just one of the tiniest, lightest, and least expensive in the lot, however, it’s additionally one of many bare-bones. It supports only USB connectivity, making it unusable by many smartphones, as well as it has no control panel.
Epson ES-50 Driver
Epson ES-50 Review
If you can extend your budget by $40, you can go genuinely mobile with the Editors’ Option Epson WorkForce ES-60W, which comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and cordless connection. Yet if all you require is to check one- or two-page papers to your laptop computer while on the go, the ES-50 is more than sufficient.
Before talking about the ES-50, mainly, it is necessary to explain that there are two fundamental kinds of mobile document scanners. There are the manual-feed designs, like the ES-50, that you feed a web page at once too, and then there are the sheet-feed versions that come with automated record feeders (ADFs) for scanning multipage papers.
If you foresee yourself requiring to check multipage papers or scan jobs, you ought to consider a design with an ADF, like the Epson’s Editors’ Option ES-300W. (Bear in mind, though, that those scanners are frequently more costly than the manual-feed variety.).
As discussed, the ES-50 is a simplistic machine. Not just are its connectivity choices restricted, however unlike competing models like the DS-80W and the IRIScan Anywhere 5 WiFi, it has no battery for the cordless procedure. It attracts its power over the same USB connection used to connect with the computer system to which it’s tethered.
At 1.3 by 10.7 by 1.8 inches (HWD) and evaluating a mere 0.6 extra pounds, the ES-50 is extremely little as well as light. Compared with competing models, including the Anywhere 5, the Xerox Duplex Travel Scanner, as well as the Visioneer RoadWarrior X3, Epson’s most recent round of manual-feed portables are the smallest and also lightest equipment available.
Or else, all aspects of your scans– resolution, simplex or duplex, location, data format, and so on– are preconfigured in either ScanSmart, Epson’s latest scanner user interface as well as document-management utility, or Epson Check 2.
The latter is the scanner UI that the company consists of primarily with its consumer-grade “DS” version scanners, but it’s also an alternative with business-oriented “ES” versions. You also obtain Subtlety OCR for transforming scanned messages to editable text and also exporting it to searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, or Excel.
On the best endcap, you’ll locate the mini-USB port for tethering the scanner to your computer system for billing as well as moving data (the USB cable consisted of in the box). On the left edge, as shown in the image listed below, there’s a designated area for scanning slim products, such as calling cards, charge cards, and invoices. There’s no assistance for memory cards.
System Requirements of Epson ES-50
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson ES-50 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Epson ES-50 from Epson Website.