Download Canon Pixma E4270 Driver FREE – Canon Pixma E4270 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS. Canon launched a variant of the PIXMA Ink Efficient series, which is a device multifunction who favor more efficient use of ink. The E4270 series that we tested this time can use to print, scan, duplicate, and send/receive faxes. With these four functions, the E4270 series can use for small-scale office or home needs.
Canon Pixma E4270 Driver
Canon Pixma E4270 Review
It can also be seen from the specifications, for example, printability. For black text documents, Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient E4270 has a speed of 8.5 ipm, while for color documents, it is only 4.4 ipm. The results of our tests can see in the table. Likewise, the paper capacity is not large and adjusted for the needs mentioned earlier—standard paper capacity, which is 100 sheets for A4 or Letter sizes.
The E4270 series has a body that is not too large and supports paper or document sizes up to A4. Apart from having a flatbed, this device also includes an ADF that can be used to scan or duplicate records. For the control panel, Canon places it on the left side.
From there, you can set various existing configurations, such as Wi-Fi network connections and others. Unfortunately, the E4270 is not supported by the direct print feature between itself and the device. As a result, the link must go through the wireless router first.
This device relies on two types of ink, namely black and color. As the Efficient Ink series, Canon provides a cartridge capacity that is not too large. For black ink, the cartridge is capable of printing up to 400 sheets. Meanwhile, color ink is available in two cartridge capacities; small ones can be up to 180 sheets and large ones up to 300 sheets.
Not only for document printing needs, but the use of two inks is also enough for users who want to print photos with high quality. That is due to the use of FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle) ink technology, which is often used in devicesCanonother. It’s just that; it should be noted that photo printing requires a large amount of color ink.
Ink installation is quite easy by pulling the lever at the bottom of the ADF in front. The user can pull the lever, and the cartridge compartment will shift to the center. This happens when the device is active. Next, the user can insert the cartridge and press it until a “click” sound is heard.
Our test is done using a USB connection. From here, the print speed of the print function is relatively standard. But for a device in this class, the resulting quality is reasonably good; the printed colors look neat. We like the color gradation that looks even and smooth. The sharpness setting can be selected in draft mode, standard d, or high quality.
System Requirements of Canon Pixma E4270
- Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64).
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma E4270 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma E4270 from Canon Website.