Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver FREE Download – Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. The Epson WorkForce ES-400 Duplex Document Scanner is a compact, affordable document scanner for personal or small-office usage. In our screening, it revealed high speed, also defeating the Editors’ Option Canon imageFormula DR-C225 by a hair.
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Review
The ES-400 ($ 249.99 at Amazon) isn’t as versatile, though, as it’s Optical Character Recognition performance is unimpressive. However, it is an outstanding worth in a first desktop scanner, especially if you can mostly picture PDF or searchable PDF layouts.
The matte-black ES-400 is compact at 6.9 by 11.6 by 6.6 inches (HWD), as well as should be very easy to discover area for on a desk. It is light-weight for a file scanner at just 8.1 extra pounds. The leading cover opens to come to be an input tray, as well as a 2nd tray slides ahead from the scanner’s lower front to turn into an output tray.
Extending the trays adds concerning afoot to the deepness. One point to note with the input tray is to ensure that the guides set to the proper width for the paper you are making use. Sides of several sheets torn during a few of my scans, though this stopped after I took special treatment in lining up the paper against the guides.
With rated rates of 35 web pages per min for one-sided (simplex scanning), and also 70 photos per minute (ipm)– where each side of a web page counts as one photo– for duplex (two-sided) scans, the ES-400 is an excellent option for a workgroup or tiny office. It can serve just as well as a personal document scanner.
The configuration is typical of today’s USB-connected scanners. You plug in the power cord, download the software application from Epson’s support web page for the ES-400– it does not come with a disc– and also connect the provided USB 3.0 cable to your PC. (If your computer system does not sustain USB 3.0, the wire works with USB 2.0 as well.).
Software program consists of 2 scan energies (Epson Check as well as Record Capture Pro), a business-card-management program (NewSoft Presto! BizCard), and an Optical Character Recognition program (Abbyy FineReader Sprint). A TWAIN motorist lets you scan from most Windows programs that consist of check command.
File Capture Pro is a bit extra sophisticated than the standard Epson Scan energy, and also I used it for the majority of my testing. It lets you send out scans to a selection of destinations in a variety of formats.
The destination choices consist of a folder on a drive, a printer, an FTP website, an email attachment, plus cloud destinations such as an Internet Folder, a SharePoint web server, Evernote, DropBox, as well as Google Drive. Supported document layouts include PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, BMP, TIFF, Multi-TIFF, and PNG, DOCX, XLSX, and also PPTX.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce ES-400
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce ES-400 from Epson Website.