Epson L3160 Driver FREE Download – Epson L3160 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L3160 Driver
Epson L3160 Review
This portable 3-in-1 EcoTank with an LCD display and also Wi-Fi Direct delivers on all fronts thanks to a streamlined and portable layout, mobile printing and also reliable technology. This reliable cartridge-free printer features a boosted ink filling system and easy to use ink containers. Thanks to the included three years’ well worth of ink, you’ll be able to conserve approximately 90% on the cost of ink.
With a Micro Piezo printhead, EcoTank offers a trusted printing remedy. A one year guarantee is offered as standard, while marketing warranties might supply extra. Inspect the technological spec for the most up to date offer.
System Requirements of Epson L3160
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L3160 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and drivers for Epson L3160 from Epson Website.