Epson ET-4760 Driver FREE Download – Epson ET-4760 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. The Epson EcoTank ET-4760 All-In-One Printer ($ 499.99) is the flagship of the firm’s most recent line of little and also home office multifunction printers. Like a lot of EcoTank models, this one creates phenomenal result at some of the most affordable running expenses offered.
Epson ET-4760 Driver
Epson ET-4760 Review
Even better, it has an attribute established that doesn’t coldly sacrifice performance benefits for lower ink costs. Makes it an Editors’ Option for small and also an office that requires to publish or copy several hundred web pages monthly without bothering with the price of consumables.
Measuring 9.1 by 14.8 by 13.7 inches (HWD) as well as evaluating 15 pounds, the ET-4760 is smaller sized than the majority of its direct rivals, consisting of the Canon Pixma G4210, the HP OfficeJet Pro Premier, and the Epson WorkForce ET-4750.
Even with its tiny size, the ET-4760 still manages to cram in a 250-sheet paper cabinet as well as a 30-sheet single-pass auto-duplexing automated paper feeder (ADF). This design is notably different from Epson models of the past because it’s a beige shade, instead of the black colouring we’re made use of to seeing from this company. (It’s additionally available in the typical Epson black.).
Walk-up features, such as making duplicates, scanning to or printing from the cloud, sending faxes, as well as making configuration changes, are managed from the ET-4760’s 2.4-inch touch-screen screen, which, apart from the Power and Assist switches, consists of the entire control board.
You might locate it more functional, however, to access some features, such as keeping track of consumables as well as creating usage reports, from the ET-4760’s integrated internet site. This attribute is available on almost all printers nowadays.
As stated, the ET-4760’s paper input ability consists entirely of one 250-sheet cabinet, without any override or multipurpose tray. That coincides capacity as all the other equipment discussed right here, other than the Pixma G4220, which holds only 100 web pages.
Epson rates the ET-4760’s maximum month-to-month duty cycle at 5,000 pages and its recommended month-to-month print quantity at 800 web pages, which is a little bit on the low side for a printer at this rate. The Epson ET-4750 and Labor force ST-4000 are ranked the same.
Canon does not release quantity ratings for its consumer-grade printers, as well as the HP Premier’s duty cycle is 20,000 pages higher than these EcoTank AIOs, with an advised regular monthly volume of 1,500 web pages.
System Requirements of Epson ET-4760
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson ET-4760 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and drivers for Epson ET-4760 from Epson Website.