Epson EcoTank L15160 Driver FREE Download – This L15160 accompany elite printing. A3+ print, sweep, replicate and also fax with this fast, emphasize abundant EcoTank. It offers a marginal initiative for every page, 550-sheet plate restriction, and also 50-sheet ADF. This component rich EcoTank minimizes A3+ jobs while using a minimal effort for every web page. A3+ work can be exercised swiftly.
Therefore quick print as well as sweep speeds, two 250-sheet front plates, a 50-sheet back feed, and also a 50-sheet A3 ADF. Epson EcoTank L15160 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson EcoTank L15160 Driver
Epson EcoTank L15160 Review
With your service in mind, Epson EcoTank L15160 construct to make sure to reduce prices for duplex printing as well as scanning, up to A3 dimension. Using the most up to date pigment ink, DURABrite ET INK provides you sharp, bright, and long-lasting prints that are water-resistant. Developed to be portable, L15160 can fit into your office conveniently with its little impact. When it pertains to delivering quality as well as expense financial savings, we go right to the information.
This feature-rich EcoTank makes light of A3+ tasks while providing a low cost per page. A3+ work can be accomplished promptly thanks to fast print as well as check speeds, two 250-sheet front trays, a 50-sheet back feed, as well as a 50-sheet A3 ADF. Print exactly how you like with mobile printing, Ethernet as well as a 10.9 centimeters LCD touchscreen with hard secrets.
The L15160 was designed for A3 jobs with A3+ print, scan, duplicate, and also fax. It’s easy to navigate the wide variety of features through the 10.9 centimeters LCD touchscreen as well as sticky keys.
This EcoTank can print thousands of web pages before needing more ink, while the two A3 paper trays offer the ability of 500-sheets. Free yourself from hand-operated page filling with a generous 50-sheet back feed and also A3 ADF.
It’s effortless to publish from mobiles, tablet computers as well as laptops using EcoTank. With Wi-Fi as well as Wi-Fi Direct, you can send out documents to print from smart devices utilizing the Epson iPrint app.
Filling the big front ink containers is simple with the resealable, mechanical as well as drip-free ink bottles. The heat- cost-free PrecisionCore printhead is renowned for its rate, quality, dependability as well as effectiveness, as well as will last the lifetime of the printer.
System Requirements of Epson EcoTank L15160
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson EcoTank L15160 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and drivers for Epson EcoTank L15160 from Epson Website.