HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver FREE Download – HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. Although not cheap for an inkjet, the HP Officejet Pro 8725 has all the features and also functions you would certainly get out of a modern-day all-in-one. It’s not the quietest printer we’ve checked, yet that can be forgiven if it produces beautiful economical prints.
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver
HP Officejet Pro 8725 Review
The new age printers offer even more functions than HP has made a significant impact on the printer market by launching its line of all-in-one printers. The brand-new HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 has joined the series of all-in-one printers by HP. It has all the capacities that one can discover in a multi-function printer.
The print quality provided by the HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 is rather lovely. What is even better is that it does not inhabit a big space. This printer can take care of all your printing needs and also look stylish at the same time. The white exterior, as well as black core, make a pretty decent colour scheme.
The body is somewhat healthy, and also by the appearances of it, the printer can conveniently last for 3-5 years. You can fit the HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 throughout your workplace or home as it is compact enough not to inhabit a large room.
Discussing the printing rate, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 can publish an average of 37 web pages per min. The printing speed is very same for shade along with monochrome printing. Utilizing the scanner, the best record you can scan will undoubtedly be 1200 dots per inch (dpi).
The scanner can be utilized using the flatbed or ADF. Aside from the scanner, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 also includes a 4.3-inch touch display. The touch screen can be used to control the printer’s functions that make it possible to use the printer without a computer system or laptop.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 is a network printer. It can link to your LAN setup. All the wired or wireless devices that connected to the same network can regulate the printer. Another intriguing attribute is the capacity of printing papers using a specialized e-mail.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 does its basic job faultlessly. Besides that, it has a number of cool attributes that more than validate its cost. For people looking for a great multi-function printer, the HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 is a very good alternative.
System Requirements of HP Officejet Pro 8725
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Essential Business, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Foundation Edition, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Itanium,
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Small Business, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14,
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Officejet Pro 8725 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
or Download Software and Drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8725 All-in-One Printer from HP Website.