Epson WorkForce WF-R5690 Driver FREE Download – Epson WorkForce WF-R5690 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. The Epson Labor force Pro WF-R5690 printer is developed as a cost-effective choice to shade laserjet printers. Epson positions the WF-R5690 for small workplaces and also venture workgroups that need easy-to-maintain hardware and a budget-friendly method to publish in colour.
Epson WorkForce WF-R5690 Review
The CRN Examination Facility got its hands on an evaluation system of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R5690 and also took it with its rates. Here is what we found.
Epson turns the ink business economics of the Labor force Pro WF-R5690 on its head by offering ink wholesale, rather than offering it by itsy-bitsy expensive cartridges. With the WF-R5690, Epson clients acquire ink by the bag. Epson bills about $100 to change each of the three ink pouches and $150 for black.
This Replaceable Ink Load System, as Epson calls it, can deliver up to 50,000 web pages without altering the ink as well as is Epson’s very own variation of the prominent continual ink systems presented by rivals.
The WF-R5690 is a multifunction printer that publishes, checks, duplicates as well as faxes. It’s evaluated to deliver 20 pages per minute for both colours as well as black-and-white photocopies and 11 web pages per min for two-sided printing. The WF-R5690 has two 250-sheet trays.
Standout features beyond Epson’s Replaceable Ink Load System include the fact it’s straightforward to set up, taking around 40 mins from shut box to printing, scanning and faxing. Also, the ink packs were simple to add as well as get rid of– not one mess.
Back connectors include an Ethernet, RJ11 and a USB port. On the front side is a 4-inch colour touch-screen display screen together with a USB port for self-serve printing. Wireless support consists of Wireless LAN IEEE, Wi-Fi Direct and Epson Link for printing directly from mobile phones.
But Epson’s real hope is to win the hearts of laser followers reluctant to take into consideration inkjet as a feasible and budget-friendly choice. Although we did not test for power consumption, Epson claims the WF-R5690 consumes to 70 per cent much less power than laser printers and also can reduce paper consumption in half with two-sided printing.
When CRN contrasted WF-R5690 prints to comparable shade laser prints, the former impressions were visibly much more in-depth.
There likewise are several companion- and service-friendly facets to the printer. For starters, the WF-R5690 sustains remote diagnostics by service providers and has fewer relocating parts, decreasing the probabilities of mechanical malfunctions.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-R5690
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-R5690 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce WF-R5690 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-R5690 from Epson Website.