Epson WorkForce 610 Driver FREE Download – Epson WorkForce 610 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. The Epson Labor force 610 is a refined refresh of in 2015’s Epson WorkForce 600. We don’t have an evaluation for its predecessor, yet the 610 is practically the same printer except for an upgraded onscreen food selection design.
Epson WorkForce 610 Driver
Epson WorkForce 610 Review
You obtain a functional mix of features such as an auto-document feeder on top of the printer for hands-free duplicating, scanning, or faxing of approximately 30 sheets of paper. Wireless as well as wired networking, and also a detailed control board that offers one-touch accessibility to several of the printer’s most prominent attributes.
While they remain to applaud Epson for its regularly busy outcome rates as well as simple printer configuration, we are dissatisfied that the 610 does not have an auto-duplexer. This extra hardware add-on can print on both sides of a sheet of paper. The noninclusion undoubtedly isn’t a bargain breaker, but it’s something we expect ahead included with a $200 printer.
Auto-duplexing apart, business and also office alike can depend on the Epson Labor force 610 to produce high-quality black-and-white and shade records, thanks to a robust four-ink cartridge bay. The Labor force 610 earns our endorsement by making job life less complicated with lots of adjustable switches to regulate, a practical onboard memory card visitor, as well as free creative software application, to close the loop between work and play.
Style and features.
Fans of the Epson WorkForce collection will promptly acknowledge the physical resemblances between the 600 and also the 610 versions. Other than the small aid switch directly to the left of the display screen, the 610 is a carbon copy of 600. A little mirrored surface borders the main control panel and twists around sideways of the printer, while the remainder of the unit shows off a specialist matte black.
Space-savers beware: the 18.3-pound WorkForce 610 isn’t for offices with limited room. It measures 18 inches long by 14 inches broad by 9.3 inches deep, mostly as a result of the auto-document feeder that stands tall in addition to the scanner. You’ll additionally lose extra desk room when you expand the front-loading input tray.
The 610 likewise has a more robust control board, especially compared to its cheaper $120 linemate, the Epson WorkForce 310. The extra $80 you pay for the 610 nets you a more workable 2.5-inch full-colour LCD that shows print information, graphic representations of continuing to be ink degrees, cartridge as well as cordless instalment instructions, and also much more.
Much of this info replicated onscreen thanks to the Epson printer driver. However, we’re sure wireless customers will appreciate the freedom in seeing it presented on the device. The 610’s entire control panel additionally revolves to provide numerous viewing angles.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce 610
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce 610 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce 610 from Epson Website.