Epson WorkForce 520 Driver FREE Download – Epson WorkForce 520 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. The Epson WorkForce 510 is a straight substitute for the WorkForce 310 we evaluated in 2015, but it includes cordless publishing for the same price.
Epson WorkForce 520 Driver
Epson WorkForce 520 Review
The 510 isn’t perfect, and this certainly isn’t a gadget for high-volume picture prints. Still, its fax and copy functionality along with a 30-page auto document feeder (ADF), cordless publishing, Ethernet networking, and a five-ink cartridge bay make the WorkForce 510 our suggestion for a small workplace with light publishing responsibilities.
The basic form and design of the WorkForce 520 are reminiscent of the WorkForce 310, with simple changes to the control board that exists throughout the front lip of the device. You still obtain the same elegant contour of the ADF input tray, and the exact measurements measure 18.1 inches wide, 21.3 inches deep, and 11.9 inches high while it is in publishing setting with all the plates folded up out.
Such as the 310, the control board features a two-line LCD with flat scrolling characters; the screen provides running instructions and fixing tips in case of a paper jam or improperly installed ink cartridges. The show can also stand up to 60 speed- or group-dial fax numbers, five which can autodial from the faster way switches on the much right panel.
The remainder of the control board includes one of the most commonly used faster way switches for each function, consisting of faster ways to Copy, Fax, and Check. As well as a directional arrowhead pad, switches that toggle in between black and white vs. color prints, a set of keys for the fax machine, and the five autodial switches currently mentioned.
Directly underneath the control board, you will find the central output bay that corrals all finished documents and pictures with a plastic fold-out tray and a lip that bulges of completion to quit sheets from befalling of the printer. The rear of the printer houses another fold-out plate that used to stand up to 100 sheets of ordinary paper or 4-inch-by-6-inch picture paper.
That number much less compared to the imply for an all-in-one, so if you have a high quantity of duplicates or faxes to send out, you might want to think about including 30 additional sheets to the ADF that appears of a pivoted door in addition to the printer. Finally, the ADF can also handle a variety of paper kinds, consisting of picture paper, discussion paper, A4, fifty per cent letter dimensions, and up to 10 envelopes.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce 520
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce 520 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce 520 from Epson Website.