Epson Pro WF-M5694 Driver FREE Download – Epson Pro WF-M5694 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS. The WF-M5694 is an off-white maker, gauging 13.5 by 18.1 by 16.6 inches (HWD) when closed for storage space, as well as it considers 31 extra pounds. You will most likely wish to establish it on a table of its own.
Epson Pro WF-M5694 Driver
Epson Pro WF-M5694 Review
Atop the printer is a legal-size flatbed, plus an automated document feeder (ADF) that can hold up to 50 sheets. The ADF can scan two-sided files by scanning one side, flipping the document over, and then scanning the various other. Most of today’s all-in-one printers, consisting of the HP M426fdw, can check both sides of a two-sided file in a single pass, considerably decreasing check times.
Listed below, the flatbed is the front panel, which is evaluated as an angle for easy watching. It includes a 4.3-inch color touch display where you can quickly access food selections to regulate MFP features, an alphanumeric keypad, and buttons to release scans or terminate or stop a task briefly. Below the panel is a USB thumb drive, where you can publish files, and also you can check papers to it.
The WF-M5694 can medium-duty printing, with a 55,000-page optimum regular monthly responsibility cycle and also a suggested monthly print quantity of as much as 2,500 pages. It has an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. Its 330-sheet conventional paper capacity split between a 250-sheet upper tray and an 80-sheet bypass feeder.
You can include a 2nd 250-sheet tray for a maximum capacity of 580 sheets. The HP M426fdw additionally has a 250-sheet main dish and a somewhat bigger 100-sheet multipurpose tray, yet takes an optional 550-sheet tray for an optimal paper capability of 900 sheets. It’s also developed for somewhat heavier-duty printing, with a maximum month-to-month task cycle of 80,000 pages.
The WF-M5694 provides a good set of connection options, both wired and also wireless. It can attach to a computer using USB 2.0 or to a LAN through Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. It additionally sustains Wi-Fi Direct, which lets you make a direct peer-to-peer link to a computer system or mobile phone.
It lacks the close to field interaction (NFC) connection located in the HP M426fdw. The WF-M5694 supports printing from the Epson iPrint app (for iOS or Android), Google Cloud Publish, Epson Creative Print, Epson Check to Cloud, Epson Email Print, as well as Epson Remote Print.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-M5694
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-M5694 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-M5694 from Epson Website.