Epson Pro WF-C8690 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8690 is a high-volume wide-format all-in-one (AIO) developed for midrange to heavy use in medium- to large-size offices and also workgroups. It’s fast, very expanding, and supports super-high-capacity ink cartridges. Add to those rewards its reasonable purchase rate and also affordable running prices, and it’s easy to crown it our Editors’ Choice for high-end wide-format printers.
Epson Pro WF-C8690 Driver
Epson Pro WF-C8690 Review
The WF-C8690, which is the brother or sister to the single-function WorkForce Pro WF-C8190, sustains not just the more usual tabloid-size (11 by 17 inches) wide-format paper; it likewise prints bigger super-tabloid-size (13-by-19-inch) pages. The bigger the web pages your device can create, the bigger the maker itself needs to be, indeed.
The WF-C8690, as an example, measures 22.5 by 24.1 by 34.1 inches (HWD) with its trays expanded and evaluates a massive 101 extra pounds, which is a little smaller sized, yet more than 20 pounds much heavier, than its predecessor, the Labor force Pro WF-8590. It will undoubtedly require its sturdy devoted stand or kitchen counter as well as at least two individuals to battle it there.
Over the past few years, we have reviewed several lower-volume, much lower-priced wide-format AIOs from Sibling, Epson, as well as HP, however really couple of high-volume equipment similar in specs. And also cost to the WF-C8690, which implies that there are extremely a couple of makers in database contrast it.
Epson’s very own Labor force ET-16500 EcoTank Wide-Format All-in-One Supertank Printer, among that giant printer manufacturer’s bulk-ink models that use bottled ink as opposed to cartridges, the comparative is several inches shorter as well as weighs 50 pounds less than the WF-C8690. It too sustains the super-tabloid layout, but its maximum month-to-month responsibility cycle is 55,000 pages less than that of this brawny big brother.
Out-of-the-box paper handling includes one 250-sheet cabinet that holds paper up to tabloid-size, and also an 80-sheet multipurpose tray on the back that stands up to super-tabloid-size sheets. If that’s not nearly enough paper (or input sources), you can broaden it as much as 1,830 sheets from 4 resources, with up to three 500-sheet add-on cabinets.
Epson additionally offers a combination cabinet/printer that represents $250. HP’s print-only tabloid-size PageWide Pro 750dw, on the other hand, has a default paper input capability of 650 sheets, expanding to (with two 2,000-sheet trays) 4,650 sheets, as well as the Epson ET-16500, holds 502 sheets as well as is not expandable.
System Requirements of Epson Pro WF-C8690
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson Pro WF-C8690 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-C8690 from Epson Website.