Epson L380 Driver FREE Download – Epson L380 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS, and Linux OS. Epson recently introduced its brand new L380 printer in India. Part of the firm’s intake printer line-up, the Epson L380 is targeted at small as well as moderate companies, as well as office atmospheres.
Epson L380 Driver
Declaring to be an ultra-low expense printing service, the L380 is a multi-functional tool that includes a multitude of connection functions, including printing from the wise gadget as well as cloud storage space solutions.
Epson L380 Review
Evaluating regarding 4.4 kg, the Epson L380 is a bit on the larger side. It has a matte-finished box-like structure as well as includes a cover that has to elevate to scan/copy files. The input paper tray sits at the back. It consists of a different ink box on the right-hand man side, providing easier accessibility.
The front panel houses the Epson logo design, and also just below it are four buttons that can be made use of to gain access to all standard functionalities. Starting with the power button, the following two switches are made use of for picking in between black and white and also color copies, while the last button used for stopping the currently-active procedure. Also, the center two buttons can be made use of to check as well as save documents as PDFs on the COMPUTER. Below every one of these, there’s a multi-stage retracting result paper tray.
Epson L380 lacks a wireless connection and also gets in touch with the COMPUTER using USB 2.0. Although we would certainly cordless link yet considering that the printer is most likely to remain at one location, it’s not that much of trouble either.
To start with the Epson L380, you first have to set up the printer’s motorists on the computer. You can get them either from Epson’s web site or from the setup disc that comes with the printer. It has a maximum print resolution of 5760×1440 (enhanced) dpi. The printer supports all conventional paper sizes such as 3.5″x5″, 4″x 6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, 8.5″x11″, A4, A6 and A5, to name a few. It can print on paper approximately a maximum of 8.5×44-inches in dimension.
For our screening, we printed Black & White message, colored text, as well as top quality images on A4-sized paper sheets, as well as, were reasonably pleased with the printer’s overall efficiency.
The printing rate with full-text B&W records appeared to be around 10-11 web pages per min. For colored text records, it dropped to about five web pages per min.
The L380 prints one colored, high-resolution A4-sized image in around 15 secs. This time around nearly increased (32 secs) when the print quality is tweaked entirely as much as the maximum, resulting in a noticeable rise in picture intensity and also high quality.
System Requirements of Epson L380
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac System 9, Mac System 7, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L380 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson L380 from Epson Website.