Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver FREE Download – The Epson WorkForce WF-2530 inkjet multifunction printer is small enough to share a work desk with comfortably, assisting make it a sensible choice as an individual MFP, especially in a home or small workplace. Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver
Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Review
Epson says on its website that the Epson WorkForce WF-2530 multifunction printer (MFP) meant for a small office. That is a sensible summary as much as it goes, provided the printer’s focus on office-oriented, instead compared to home-oriented, features. However, it better explained as an individual MFP for any dimension workplace, mostly many thanks to it being both small enough to share a work desk with and packed with features that any workplace user needs.
There aren’t many MFPs in this price range that focus more on workplace needs compared to home use. Among minority, exemptions are the Editors’ Choice Sibling MFC-J430w, which offers lots of resemblances to the WF-2530. Notably, even if both printers concentrate on office-related features does not imply you can’t use them in the double role of home and office printer as well.
It is merely that you will not find many features that concentrate on home use. Neither printer, for instance, offers PictBridge support for publishing straight from video cams or the ability to print straight from sd card.
Similar to the MFC-J430w, the WF-2530 can publish and fax from, as well as check to, a PC as well as work as a standalone photocopier and fax machine. One key office-oriented feature is its 30-page automated document feeder (ADF), which matches its letter-size flatbed to allow you to check multipage documents and legal-size paper.
As with the Sibling printer, the WF-2530 offers Wi-Fi, but not wired, network support to allow you to share it easily. Sharing is best restricted to the double role of home and office use, however, since the printer’s paper handling is much too limited for sharing in most workplaces, with just a 100-sheet capacity and no duplexer (for two-sided publishing).
Another feature well worth mention is support for mobile publishing, both for publishing through the shadow and for using Apple AirPrint over a regional Wi-Fi link. Keep in mind, however, that mobile publishing will not persuade a USB link for your computer system.
The printer’s output quality is simply a touch below average overall. Message quality drops within the relatively limited range that consists of the vast bulk of inkjets, but at the reduced finish of the field. Most individuals should find it appropriate for essential business use, such as communication and records. Video, sadly, is slightly below average.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2530
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2530 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-2530 from Epson Website.