Epson WorkForce WF-2520 Driver FREE Download – The WorkForce WF-2520 Network Color All-In-One Inkjet Printer from Epson prints 9.0 ppm in black and 4.7 ppm in colour (ISO). The machine provides several ways to publish past the standard USB to PC link. Epson WorkForce WF-2520 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce WF-2520 Review
The Ethernet link allows you to share the printer with various other computer systems on your network, enabling you to conserve sources and buy just one machine. Furthermore, the printer addresses the needs of the expanding Mobile phone user populace. The printer comes with Epson Connect, which allows you to publish wirelessly from mobile devices.
The machine’s 30-sheet ADF allows you to check, fax, and copy several web pages at the same time. The photocopier will enable you to make several duplicates of the same document and resize them anywhere from 25% to 400% of the initial document dimension. Furthermore, you can change the copy thickness and make the material lighter or darker compared to the initial.
The integrated fax modem allows you send out and receive faxes completely colour. The fax can store up to 180 web pages in its internal memory. If the machine runs out paper when a fax is received, the device will store the web pages in its memory for retrieval in the future when you include more paper. Furthermore, you can also “publish” a file from your computer system to any fax number, no need to publish it out first before sending out.
The scanner comes with OCR (optical personality acknowledgment) software which transforms checked documents right into the searchable message. Move better to a paperless workplace by scanning all your files and conserving them on the computer system as searchable PDF files or editable word.
The Epson Labor force WF-2540 All-in-One Printer (copy/fax/release/inspect) has a 30-page automated document feeder, it outcomes beautiful message and video clip, and it has triple-threat USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi link. Those are attractive features on any colour inkjet multifunction, but there’s a problem: Ink costs are high, and glossy photos release at some of the slowest times we’ve ever before seen. Inspect speed is absolutely nothing to write home about, either.
Developing the WF-2540 is a wind. With USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi all aboard, you’re free to connect it to a PC or network in any place you wish. The WF-2540’s smallish non-operational impact: 15. 4 inches wide, by 14. 8 inches deep, by 8. 7-inch high also aids in the versatile placing. However, those numbers (displayed in a photo on Epson’s Internet website), are a bit misleading.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2520
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2520 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce WF-2520 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package: download
- Printer Driver v10.33: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce WF-2520 from Epson Website.