Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver FREE Download – Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS. Epson’s Labor force ST-2000 EcoTank Shade MFP Supertank Printer is an entry-level all-in-one printer intended for the mini as well as home-based offices. Among the firm’s bulk-ink EcoTank models, this is a fundamental maker, especially for the price.
Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Review
Epson WorkForce ST-2000 does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF) and also a couple of various other convenience features. Still, it does come with a ton of ink in the package and some of the lowest running expenses readily available in the customer printer market. If all you need is the capability to churn out a couple of hundred top-notch prints each month at a qualified expense per web page, the ST-2000 is a good value. If an ADF is critical to your operation, however, the Editors’ Selection HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 is an also much better inexpensive option.
The ST-2000 is the lower-end participant in a group of 3 current Labor force ST-series EcoTank AIOs. As well as for each incremental rate decline; you surrender bountiful attributes and ability. At 10.5 by 14.8 by 22 inches (HWD) and also evaluating 12 pounds, the ST-2000 is several inches much shorter and even three extra pounds lighter than the ST-3000.
The ST-2000 is additionally similar in size and girth to the Canon Pixma G3200, among that company’s MegaTank bulk-ink AIOs with specs extremely comparable to those of the ST-2000, as is the Brother MFC-J995DW, among that company’s INKvestment Storage tank discount-ink versions. The ST-2000 is substantially lighter than the 20-pound OfficeJet Pro 9015. All of these entry-level AIOs have small footprints that ought to fit pleasantly on your desktop.
Unlike the various other two ST-series versions, this set comes sans a touch-screen control panel. Instead, you obtain a small 1.4-inch shade display screen, a collection of navigation keys, as well as a handful of sustaining switches, including Residence, Assistance, Back, Beginning, as well as Cancel (those last two are for regulating duplicating as well as scanning).
Epson doesn’t release optimal monthly obligation cycle or suggested month-to-month print quantity scores for the ST-2000. However, it does for the other two ST-series models (both are 5,000 maximum, 800 suggested.) Given the ST-2000’s paper input ability, 30-sheet result tray, and also a few other significant specs, though, it’s risk-free to presume that expecting more than 400 to 500 prints monthly from this little AIO would be optimistic.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce ST-2000
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce ST-2000 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Download Software and drivers for Epson WorkForce ST-2000 from Epson Website.