HP Photosmart 5520 Driver FREE Download – Fast, easy to set up and boasting a broad array of mobile publishing options, the HP Photosmart 5520 has the makings of a superb all-in-one printer. An integrated touch screen makes this device a cinch to use, and the 5520 supports Apple’s AirPrint as well as a publishing application for phones and tablet computers and the ability to publish via e-mail. HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), mac OS and Linux OS.
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver
HP Photosmart 5520 Review
The 5520’s control board relaxes simply off-centre on the front lip of the printer. The control board features a 2. 1 x 1. 5-inch capacitive touch screen flanked by switches for home, back, help, terminate, next and previous. On the right switch to enable or disable the printer’s Wi-Fi link, access ePrint setups, and transform the printer on and off.
A paddle of setups switches runs along the top of the touch screen, which let you manage the 5520’s Internet Solutions setups (display the printer’s e-mail address, download and install item updates, enable/disable ePrint, or remove Internet Solutions). You can also change the cordless setups, display the printer’s approximated ink degrees and modify basic arrangements (consisting of language, screen illumination, rest setting and enable/disable Cordless Direct).
The touch screen also houses switches for Picture, which allows you to publish photos straight from an sd card and reprint pictures using the flatbed scanner). Pushing the Applications switch provides Photosmart-specific applications designed to enable you to publish Sudoku challenges, everyday information and various other items without a PC. You will also find Copy and Check switches, as well as Fast Forms, which allows you to publish pre-made calendars, lists and note pad paper. The touch screen itself was very receptive.
System Requirements of HP Photosmart 5520
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Photosmart 5520 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Download Software and Drivers for HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer from HP Website.