HP Photosmart C4480 Driver FREE Download – HP’s Photosmart C4480 has many of the drawbacks you would certainly anticipate from an entry-level inkjet multifunction printer, consisting of a minimal feature set. The quality of pictures isn’t especially attractive, but this multifunction works well as an inexpensive document printer and scanner. HP Photosmart C4480 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
HP Photosmart C4480 Review
However noticeably comparable in design to the Photosmart C4580, the Photosmart C4480 inkjet multifunction offers much fewer features. There are a single USB 2. 0 links and a media card reader sustaining MemoryStick, SD, xD and MMC cards.
Distinguishing the Photosmart C4480 from bargain-bin inkjet multifunctions is a tiny 3. 8cm colour LCD screen. The multifunction has fast access switches for scanning, copying and publishing. The LCD also displays pictures from detachable media, and shifts in between views were remarkably fast. Do not anticipate to modify images straight from the multifunction, but the LCD’s addition means you will not need to publish after that check index sheets to select pictures.
Ink cartridge substitute is needlessly fiddly. Another design quirk is that the Photosmart C4480 inkjet multifunction’s just input tray is located underneath the output tray and only separated by thin plastic protrusions on either side, which seldom prevent input and output media from blending.
The HP Photosmart C4480 prints relatively quickly provided its price; it can publishing prepare mono documents at up to 18. 9 web pages each min. When posting at standard quality, the speed dropped to 6. 1ppm. In our tests, colour documents published slightly slower, at 14. 1ppm in prepare setting and 2. 8ppm in ordinary; these rates are still significantly much faster compared to the business-oriented Officejet J4580. It takes taking 45 secs to publish a typical quality 4x6in picture, and 2min11secs to print an A4 poster.
System Requirements of HP Photosmart C4480
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Photosmart C4480 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Photosmart C4480 Driver
- HP Photosmart C4400/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver [Windows 8/8.1/10]: download
- HP Photosmart C4400/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver [Windows 7]: download
- Mac Printer Driver: download
- Driver-Product Installation Software: download
Download Software and drivers for HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Printer from HP Website