HP OfficeJet 6960 Driver FREE Download – HP’s OfficeJet Pro 6960 is a mid-range colour inkjet all-in-one printer that for home and small workplaces. It is reasonably well-appointed, with automated double-sided (duplex) publishing, scanning, faxing and copying, and both wired and cordless networking. The just glaring omission is a USB hold port for walk-up publishing or scanning. HP OfficeJet 6960 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
HP OfficeJet 6960 Review
The design is typical of the newest generation of HP printers: all swoops and curved surface areas, and a colour touchscreen changes the mess of conventional switches. It is instead lovely, but it is not perfect: the acres of sombre black plastic will not be to everyone’s preference, and it is annoying that the 250-sheet paper input tray is captive in the base.
Can often make packing and unloading paper fiddly, and it certainly was here: it is challenging to press 6x4in picture paper much enough in, and almost tricky to grab its front side to extract it again. Everything else works well, however; especially the touchscreen, which supports tap and drag motions.
Publishing rates are fast throughout the board. The OfficeJet Professional 6960 finished our 25-page mono message test for 15. 6 web pages each min (ppm) and our more complex colour video test at 4. 7ppm. In prepare set, it reached 18. 5ppm on message, and the quality was still entirely appropriate. Picture publishing was slower, however: with the Max DPI setting changed on, indeterminate postcard-sized pictures took about 90 secs each.
System Requirements of HP OfficeJet 6960
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 6960 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP OfficeJet 6960 Driver
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 All-in-One series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only: download
- HP Easy Start: download
- Driver for Linux: download
Download Software and drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 All-in-One Printer series from HP Website