HP Officejet 6958 Driver FREE Download – The HP OfficeJet Professional 6978 All-in-One Printer ($179. 99) offers a riches of features, consisting of an auto-duplexing automated document feeder (ADF), which many of its rivals lack. Should you choose HP’s Instant Ink ink membership solution, it provides affordable operating costs. HP Officejet 6958 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
HP Officejet 6958 Reviews
These benefits, together with great output quality for message, video, and pictures, raise the OfficeJet Professional 6978 to our new Editors’ Choice midrange all-in-one printer (AIO) for low- to medium-volume publishing in small or mini workplaces and workgroups.
The OfficeJet 6978’s paper capacity is composed of one 225-sheet cassette, compared to the MB2720’s 500 sheets split in between 2 250-sheet cabinets, and the MFC-J985DW comes with simply one 100-sheet paper tray. All 3 of these AIOs have ADFs for feeding documents to the scanner.
With its 35-sheet capacity, the OfficeJet 6978’s ADF is bigger compared to the MFC-J985DW’s 20 sheets and smaller sized compared to the MB2720’s 50 sheets. But, as mentioned, the OfficeJet model is the just one that supports unassisted two-sided scanning, a function that can come in handy in many small-office setups.
The OfficeJet 6978’s maximum monthly duty cycle is 20, 000 web pages, with a recommended monthly quantity of 200 to 800 web pages, compared with the MB2720’s 20, 000 web pages maximum and 1, 250 web pages suggested, and the MFC-J985DW’s maximum duty cycle of 2, 500 web pages and up to 1, 000 web pages suggested.
System Requirements of HP Officejet 6958
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Officejet 6958 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Officejet 6958 Driver
- HP OfficeJet 6950 All-in-One series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only: download
- HP Easy Start: download
- Driver-Product Installation Software: download
Download Software and drivers for HP OfficeJet 6958 All-in-One Printer from HP Website