HP Deskjet F4480 Driver FREE Download – HP’s Deskjet F4480 is a multifunction inkjet printer for individuals that have a small workplace or work from home. It can publish, check and copy, but it does not have extra features such as an sd card reader and PictBridge. HP Deskjet F4480 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and
HP Deskjet F4480 Review
The Deskjet F4480 is a simple device; the paper tons from the front traverses the curved paper course and arises from the front. Means that the 4480 will take up a smaller sized desktop computer impact compared to printers that have a straight paper course and load paper from the back. However, you still can’t rest the F4480 purge versus a wall surface — the power and information cable televisions stand out of the end.
You can load up to 80 sheets of ordinary A4 paper, and the printer HP Deskjet F4480 can stand up to 15 sheets of output. In our tests, we obtained it to stand up to 20 web pages without spilling them into the flooring. There isn’t a different tray for the output to rest on; after it appears of the printer, it merely relaxes atop the input tray. It is a straightforward printer — you do not need to connect any wings to it, simply drop and prolong the flap at the front.
The Deskjet F4480 has two ink cartridges: a black cartridge and a tri-colour one. They are straightforward to install; simply draw down the cover, wait on the owner to find to the centre and press the cartridges right into it until they springtime right into position. However, they can be a discomfort to remove because the owner moves when you use stress to the cartridges, and you need to centre it again to earn sure the cartridges can slide from their groove.
System Requirements of HP Deskjet F4480
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14
Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install HP Deskjet F4480 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP Deskjet F4480 Driver
- HP Deskjet F4400 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver [Windows 8/8.1/10]: download
- HP Deskjet F4400 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver [Windows XP/Vista/7]: download
- Mac Printer Driver: download
- Driver for Linux:
Download Software and drivers for HP Deskjet F4480 All-in-One Printer from HP Website