Epson TM-C3510 Driver FREE Download – Use Epson ColorWorks TM-C3510 tag printer, this printer can provide the best service for those of you that in the manufacturing industry, the food and drink industry, medical facilities and pharmacy, retail, and so forth. Epson TM-C3510 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson TM-C3510 Review
The Epson ColorWorks TM-C3510 label printer has a print speed of up to 103 mm / sec faster than the previous series, besides it with four colours of C, M, Y, K ink. With DURABrite Ultra Pigment ink type capable of delivering high quality printouts maximum color. Supported with several other features such as the Auto Nozzle Check System, Autocutting, USB Connectivity, and others make this label printer superior in its class.
With publishing rates at up to 4 inches each second and a brand-new 4-colour system, this printer delivers spectacular picture resolution. The enhancement of black ink increases the range of colour customers can recreate.
System Requirements of Epson TM-C3510
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson TM-C3510 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).