Epson L655 Driver FREE Download – Introducing the Epson L655 Printer, This is a super-complete printer that can print up to 4800 dpi colour resolution. The L655 can also print in duplex mode with Epson original ink cartridges so that it saves on printed documents; all Comfort is in the type of direct connectivity that with Wi-Fi. Epson L655 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L655 Review
This Epson L655 printer is equipped with a wireless connection to facilitate the process of making/scanning through media not only computers such as laptops, mobile. Cameras and other media that have this network.
Epson L655 printer ink uses ink with high technology that is specialized for the use of L-series printers, namely the M series ink, this series ink has black ink that does not fade if attacked by water.
The speed of making the L-series l655 printer is quite rapid with the new head making technology from Epson printers, namely precision core heads so that they can produce prints that are more solid and sharper from the beginning. speed to make a printer as quoted by the official website of Epson which is 13.0 / 7.3 ipm.
System Requirements of Epson L655
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L655 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).