Epson L6190 Driver FREE Download – Epson L6190 consists of a printer that has many centres such as Publish, check, Duplicate, Fax, Wifi and Automated File Feeder (ADF). The Epson L6190 has a publish rate from as much as 33 ppm for black and 20 ppm for shade. This printer for tasks in your workplace. Setup from this printer is likewise straightforward; you can download the Epson L6190 drivers software application on this page. Epson L6190 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L6190 Review
Experience high publishing rates and indeterminate publishing for as much as A4 dimension with Epson L6190 ink storage tank printer. Equipped with PrecisionCore™ printheads, publish rates for enhanced effectiveness. The brand-new storage tank style is incorporated right into the printer to permit the printer to have the tiniest footprint among all brand names from ink storage tank printers that usage bottled ink refills.
Along with a brand-new established from inexpensive ink containers which assurances spill-free ink refilling and the paper-saving auto-duplex feature, delight in among the most affordable publishing expense services you can discover on the market. Maximise connection with a collection from Epson Link includes which allows publishing on the move over a network.
System Requirements of Epson L6190
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L6190 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).