Epson L550 Driver FREE Download – Epson introduced some of its newest inkjet printers for the printer market in Indonesia late last month. One of them is a variant of the Epson L Series printer namely the Epson L550 printer which is a multifunction inkjet printer. The printer with 474 x 377 x 226 mm physical dimensions weighs 6.2 kg. The physical design at a glance is similar to the Epson M200, which is quite simple & elegant, with a black body being the imaging itself for printers that can print on this photo paper. Epson L550 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L550 Review
As one of the series of Epson L Series inkjet printers, the Epson L550 is a multifunctional device that unites the functions of print, scan, copy, and fax in an Epson L550 printer. The Epson L550 with CISS (Continues Ink Supply System) with Epson’s original infusion ink tank attached to the side of the Epson printer which has become the hallmark of the Epson L Series.
With a compact and straightforward design that characterizes the Epson L series, this multifunction printer has a control panel button that is unique. There is a two-line LCD screen on the control panel of this printer. The power button and several other buttons in the centre on the front of the printer. This button is a power button, and one push-button for the scan & copy to make it easier for users to use.
There is also a numeric keypad because this printer has a fax feature. The control panel can be a little to make it easier for users and make it look more sophisticated. The Epson L550 paper holder can hold up to 100 sheets of A4 75 gram paper while glossy photo paper can hold up to 20 sheets of A4 size glossy paper.
System Requirements of Epson L550
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L550 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).