Epson L455 Driver FREE Download – The Epson L455 is a Pint, Scan, Copy multifunction printer with direct wifi capability. Can directly print using your wireless devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android, and others without needing to go through additional tools (such as a wireless router or PC). Epson L455 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L455 Review
What distinguishes the Epson L455 and Epson L355 (Print, Scan, Copy, wifi) in addition to the Direct wifi facility is a 1.44-inch colour LCD screen and the ability to print directly from a memory card (there is a memory card slot).
With capabilities such as wifi, wifi Direct and Epson Connect, the Epson L455 all-in-one ink tank printer allows users to print from anywhere in the office, home, and even when travelling.
The L455 also offers more options in managing the area to print, scan, and concisely copy from one device, so there is no need to use separate tools that take up space.
Not only that, the L455 has the advantage of other printers in the Epson L-Series range, which is the lowest printing cost with high printing capacity.
System Requirements of Epson L455
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L455 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).