Epson L1800 Driver FREE Download – Epson L1800 development in producing a printer Epson no question, really think about the ideal high quality from the prints, the Epson presents its most recent printer i. e. L1800, that can publish picture top quality with the perfect view on the dimension from paper A3+ with six containers from an ink storage tank to ensure that functional expenses inexpensive. Epson L1800 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L1800 Review
The Epson Printer Company recently released its newest inkjet printer products namely CISS Printer Epson L1300 and Epson L1800 which use printing technology without using cartridges.
With Epson Micro, Piezo technology will provide high-quality printing results.
The Epson L1300 with five ink tanks with three colour tanks (Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow) and two black tanks capable of printing approximately 7100 pieces of black and white documents and 5700 colour documents.
System Requirements of Epson L1800
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L1800 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).