Epson WorkForce ES-500W Driver FREE Download – For those of you who need Epson WorkForce ES-500W Scanner drivers, here we will share about it for free. Epson WorkForce ES-500W Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson WorkForce ES-500W Review
Epson WorkForce ES-500W Cordless Duplex Document Scanner we are evaluating right here. However, the ES-500W is somewhat various because it is seldom that we see network performance on an entry-level scanner such as this one. (Epson does deal a non-Wi-Fi variation from the ES-500W, the ES-400, for $50 much less.)
The ES-500W is quick for its course, and this conserves to picture and searchable PDF at an excellent clip for the cost. Optical personality acknowledgment (OCR) precision is a little bit below par; however, however this includes a well-rounded software application package that consists of file and calling card archiving software application.
In general, we discovered ES-500W outstanding. However, its average OCR precision dinged this only sufficient to trigger this to turn up brief in dethroning the Editor’s Option Canon imageFormula DR-C225 as our best low-to mid-volume file scanner for a little or mini workplace.
System requirements of Epson WorkForce ES-500W
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ES-500W Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).