Canon Pixma MX920 Driver FREE Download – Bring plenty of superior quality and wireless capability to your home office with the CanonPIXMA MX920 / MX922. The printer has a built-in WiFi to print and scan virtually anywhere in your home. Canon Pixma MX920 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma MX920 Review
It also includes AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print from the iPad touch, iPhone or iPod. Cloud printing capabilities, integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder and Dual Function Panel are some of the features that can allow to multi-task with ease. The MX922 also has a high capacity 250-sheet plain paper new tapes so you can focus on your work and not run out of paper. It can bring the efficiency of the office to all-new levels and help reduce costs at the same time.
The MX920 / MX922 also enables you to transform your office into a photo lab. Print professional-looking, borderless5 photos up to 8.5 “x 11” in size. My Pictures Garden6 software with make-organize and print your photos fun and easy with the recognition of the face, Fun Filters, the Organization Calendar, Autosuggestions Layout and more.
System Requirements of Canon Pixma MX920
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma MX920 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).