Canon Pixma MG3660 Driver FREE Download – If you are searching for an inexpensive and dependable printer for the house, the PIXMA MG3660 is the response. Piled with includes this all-in-one printer will please all your requires for an individual, job and household publishing. Being WiFi linked, you can maintain the flooring free from cable televisions and publish from throughout your home. Canon Pixma MG3660 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Canon Pixma MG3660 Review
Canon Publish Help protects this item. Get simple, detailed directions to establish and use your printer. If you have an issue, you can get in touch with the Publish Help group to assist you in resolving your problem and being up and publishing quickly.
- With the PIXMA MG3660, you’ll conserve valuable time and paper expenses with automated double-sided publishing.
- Currently, you can publish from your mobile phone or tablet computer whenever without the require for a WiFi router or gain access to point*.
- Maximize your preferred applications, publishing straight from Facebook, Photobucket, Twitter, Dropbox and Evernote. While likewise having the ability to check straight to email*.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG3660
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon Pixma MG3660 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).