Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver FREE Download – Your little workplace or office will experience quality and dependability with the imageCLASS D530 multifunction photocopier. The D530 provides progressed duplicate, publish and check includes that will in shape completely with your company requires. Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Review
The D530 provides environmentally friendly duplicating choices, consisting of 2 on 1 and 4 on 1 – if you‘ve 2 or 4 originals, you can duplicate them into one single page which assists in decreasing paper use. One more fantastic duplicate includes ID Card Duplicate which transforms ID cards and many other little two-sided originals to a single file.
With duplicate and publish rates from as much as 26 web pages each minute and a very first duplicate time from roughly 8. 7 seconds, your workplace will never miss out on a defeat. You can delight in a simple paper dealing with with the 250-sheet front packing paper cassette. The Solitary Cartridge System integrates the printer toner and drum right into one simple to change the system, conserving you time for the essential jobs you have to achieve throughout the day.
System Requirements of Canon ImageCLASS D530
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).