Epson L805 Driver – The L805s incorporated Wi-Fi assistance and broadened colour range from 6 inks bring you simplicity from publishing from your mobile phones over a cordless network so you can distribute inexpensive, lab-quality pictures at your benefit. Epson L805 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson, the world leader in the field of digital images and printing solutions, launched the L805 printer, a six-colour photo printer with an ink tank system that enables wireless printing from mobile devices with low operating costs on the market. The Epson ink tank printer is the first printer in the world to use a high capacity ink tank system instead of using an ink cartridge.
- Read: Epson L360 Driver
Improved from the previous ink tank printer L800, currently, the L805 printer is equipped with integrated wireless connectivity, making printing easy and flexibility from mobile devices over a wireless network. Users can enjoy page quickly and without limits for some users with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity that comes with several Epson Connect features.
Compatible systems of Epson L805
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L805 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).