Epson L800 Driver – The print speed offered by the Epson L800 is quite high, reaching 34 ppm. As for the connectivity needs, this printer relies on a USB 2.0 channel that you can find on its body. The input tray that is owned by this device can hold up to 120 sheets of paper. Epson L800 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
This will undoubtedly make it easier for you when printing large numbers of documents. Operating systems that are compatible with this device include Windows, 7, Vista, XP and 8. Thus, of course, you will find it easier to connect to devices that use the operating system. Drivers will be installed directly without the need to make settings that are quite complicated.
- Read: Epson L310 Driver
Turning to the design sector, this printer carries a relatively generous size with details of 537x188x289 mm with a weight of 6.2 kg. To operate it by yourself, this device requires 13 watts of power while printing is active. Meanwhile, when sleeping conditions only require 1.2 watts.
That said, for matters of power consumption, the Epson L800 is quite economical with sufficiently reliable capabilities in it. This is the unique advantage of this device, so it feels right for you to do your work, especially for matters of printing photos and other essential documents.
Compatible systems of Epson L800:
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit,
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L800 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L800 Driver