Epson L355 Driver – The L355 is a Shade Inkjet All-in-one printer that gives you extraordinary efficiency. This Epson “L” series printer utilises Ink storage tank innovation rather than cartridges, which offers you cost-effective publishing. Epson l355 has one better include, which is Wi-Fi. You can quickly publish wirelessly from your laptop computer, telephone, tablet computer and so on. Epson L355 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson L355 is an All In One Printer that has several functions in 1 Printer, namely Printing, Scan and Copy. In addition to these functions, the Epson L355 is equipped with a wireless connection and the Iprint Feature which allows users to print via a wifi or network connection and print directly via mobile devices such as Mobile and Cloud Printing.
Epson L355 uses a Micro Piezo Head type that can be used with high resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi so that the printout becomes sharper and brighter for Text and Images. Also, the printer’s print speed is also better, 15 ppm for black ink and 70 seconds for colour ink (default photo).
Compatible systems of Epson L355:
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L355 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson L355 Driver