Epson L130 Driver – The Epson L130 ink storage tank device printer brings fast efficiency with reduced running costs to all your individual and paints jobs. Excessive-yield ink containers: 4000 Prints at easiest Rs. 320 symphonious with Black Ink Container (70ml), Publish accelerate to 8. 5ipm, Small dimension, 1-12 months guarantee. Epson L130 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Fantastic monetary cost savings and page Produce, Epson’s shown first ink storage tank system guarantees reliable publishing. Utilising Epson genuine inks that will allow you experience incredibly extreme internet page yields at really reduced opting for strolls costs. Each buys from the Epson L130 comes packed with a set from 40ml CMYK ink containers, with extra 70ml ink containers to contend just US$five. 50 each container.
- Read: Epson L110 Driver
Epson L130 Drivers Downloads and Evaluation centred entirely on ISO/IEC 24712 patterns with Epson’s approach and aftermarket 70ml inks. Spectacular Publish speed, continuously enhancing to satisfy the publishing desires from little business proprietors, the Epson L130 works quicker publishing rates from as much as 8. five ipm for black-and-white, and 4. 5 ipm for the colour to provide much better job productiveness. Epson L130 Drivers Downloads and Evaluation.
Compatible systems of Epson L130:
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Instal Epson L130 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).