Epson XP-342 Driver – Publishing can be both affordable and top quality; our XP-342 is the evidence. This utilises single inks, so just the colour used has to be changed, providing fantastic cost savings. As component from the small-in-one variety, this compactly crams in great deals of includes, and it’s trendy also. Epson XP-342 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Whether utilising a mobile phone or tablet computer, the iPrint application can be downloaded and install to a variety of gadgets for really cordless publishing and scanning. The opportunities don’t finish there; with Epson E-mail Publish it‘s feasible to publish from practically anywhere on the planet by just emailing files and pictures straight to the printer.
Epson XP-342 Driver OS Support Detail
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Instal Epson XP-342 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Epson XP-342 Driver