Canon Pixma G5020 Driver – The Canon Pixma G5020 is among few single-function bulk-ink printers offered. Just like Canon’s various other MegaTank brand name designs, this creates an outstanding outcome and is inexpensive to usage. Canon Pixma G5020 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
This likewise includes countless web pages well worth from ink in the package and this sustains several connection choices, in addition to a couple of voice-activation procedures. All these benefits make this an outstanding worth for household, home-based, and little workplaces with relatively high-volume publish demands. It is our newest Editors’ Option for entry-level to midrange single-function shade printers.
As a single-function device, the G5020 does not need an elegant visual touch-screen control board. Instead what you get a two-line monochrome message readout-style LED screen, navigable from an established from the left and best arrowhead secrets and an OK switch. Along with the navigating switches, the control board has five others: Power, House, Setups, Back, and Terminate.
Canon Pixma G5020 Driver OS Support Detail
- Windows 10 32-bit – Windows 10 64-bit -Windows 8.1 32-bit – Windows 8.1 64-bit – Windows 8 32-bit – Windows 8 64-bit – Windows 7 32-bit – Windows 7 64-bit – Windows XP 32-bit – Windows XP 64-bit, – Windows Vista 32-bit – Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Instal Canon Pixma G5020 Driver
- Go to the this printer’s official website, or you can click the link available below this post.
- Then choose Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the driver to be downloaded (according to the requirement).
- After the download, open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Unplug the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop device and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file (which has been extracted earlier) and start on the path.
- Follow the directions and instructions until you’re done.
- You are once done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon Pixma G5020 Driver