Epson Perfection V370 Driver – The Epson Scanner V-370 with an optical resolution of 4800 x 9600 dpi makes it easy for you to select multiple services, such as Google Docs, MS SharePoint, Evernote, and some Document Capture Software. The Epson V-370 also offers a one-touch button for scans to email and copy. I am featuring the Epson ReadyScan, exclusive technology for faster and easier scans. Epson Perfection V370 Driver Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Epson Perfection V370 Driver OS Support Detail
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to install on the Printer Epson Perfection V370:
- Download the drivers that have been accessed by the printer. Via their official web or directly on this blog.
- Make sure the downloaded files not corrupted.
- Extract the driver files on your computer.
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your computer or laptop (be sure to connect correctly).
- Once connected correctly, open the downloaded application.
- Run the app and follow the installation instructions.
- Perform until installation completed correctly.
- End sure there is a command to restart your computer or not.