HP Laserjet 4240n Drivers – Hello Everybody. You might experience problems with your HP 4240n Printer, so you can’t print work documents. This problem usually occurs because your HP LaserJet 4240n printer is not connected to a computer or laptop. This time we will try to share HP LaserJet 4240n Drivers Download for Windows 10, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP (32bit – 64bit), macOS and Linux OS.
Such problems are usually caused by a damaged HP 4240n printer driver. So, you need a new driver to reconnect (the latest drivers for this printer are included below this post).
The cause of other interference can occur because the USB cable is not connected to the port on your device. The next problem with the HP Laserjet 4240n (not because of drivers) is the age of the printer or when the user has a problem.
Below are a few about HP LaserJet 4240n Review which is sourced from the best sites.
Publishing: -Black and White Publish Rate: 40 ppm -Printer Language (s) Sustained: HP PCL 5e, HP PCL 6, PDF 1. 3, -PostScript Degree 3 Black and White Upright Resolution: 1200 dpi Black and White Straight Resolution: 1200 dpi
Works: Printer Kind: Monochrome Laser User interface Kind: EIO Growth Port, Ethernet – RJ45 Twisted-Pair (XBaseT), Identical – 36 pin Centronics (IEEE 1284B), USB – Global Serial Bus 2. 0 System Kind: Apple Macintosh, Linux, PC, Unix Max Publish Rate: 40 ppm
HP Laserjet 4240n Drivers:
- PCL5e HP LaserJet 4240/4250/4350 driver: download
- PCL6 HP LaserJet 4240/4250/4350 driver: download
- PostScript HP LaserJet 4240/4250/4350 driver: download
- HP LaserJet 42×0/4350 HP Easy Firmware Upgrade Utility (Includes Code Signing) for Windows Operating Systems: download
- For HP LaserJet 42×0/4350 Printer Firmware (Includes Code Signing) for – All Operating Systems – (Must Read README Before Installing): download
- Driver for Linux: click here